Get To Know The Tiguan Allspace Interior & Exterior
- VW Tiguan Allspace Overview
- VW Tiguan Allspace Interior Details
- VW Tiguan Allspace Exterior Details
- VW Tiguan Allspace Interior & Exterior Review (Video)
VW Tiguan Allspace Overview
The Volkswagen Tiguan Allspace is the family SUV reimagined – bigger and better! This Tiguan Allspace is larger and more spacious than the standard Tiguan with 5 seats. The Allspace is kitted out for 7 passengers, without compromising on style or performance. The VW Tiguan Allspace starts from R671 000 with the Allspace Life variant.
This elevated range of SUVs contains many Volkswagen trademarks, such as We Connect Go, IQ.Drive technology and an advanced infotainment system. The VW Tiguan Allspace has a redesigned interior that redefines just how good a family vehicle can look. In this article, we will explore the Allspace interior and exterior. If you’d like to see a gallery of images on the VW Tiguan Allspace interior and exterior you can view them here.
Volkswagen Tiguan Allspace Interior Details
The biggest highlight of the Tiguan Allspace is its revised interior which has been adapted from the original Tiguan. The Allspace houses the same luxurious finishes as the original Tiguan, with more space for passengers and drivers alike. So while there is more space for your family or friends – you can still enjoy the premium Volkswagen class. If you’re looking for an SUV that takes interior space seriously, the Tiguan Allspace is the car for you.
The luggage space (seats folded down) across all trim levels is an impressive 1920 litres and the wheelbase is 2789 millimetres. This just goes to show the wide capabilities of Tiguan Allspace as a vehicle that rules as an extended SUV. Voice control, smartphone connectivity and an 8-inch touchscreen infotainment system come standard across all trim levels.
Tiguan Allspace Interior Features
Standard features across Allspace variants:
- Cruise control with speed limiter
- LED reading Interior lights in the front and rear
- Centre armrest in front and rear
- Air Care Climatronic 3 zone automatic climate control with enhanced air filter and controls in the rear
- Instrument cluster with electronic speedometer, odometer and trip meter, tachometer
- Illuminated vanity mirrors in sun visors
- Decorative inserts for the dashboard and front door trim panels
- Exit and entry lighting
- Interior light in the front footwell
- Overhead storage compartments
Tiguan Allspace Safety & Security
The Tiguan Allspace comes standard with a host of safety features that can be enhanced with optional features.
Standard features include:
- Fatigue detection “Rest Assist”
- Electromechanical power steering, speed-sensitive control
- Airbags for driver and front passenger, with front passenger airbag deactivation
- Curtain airbags, front & rear including front side airbags
- ISOFIX attachment points (arrangement for attaching 2 child seats on the rear seats)
- 3-point seat belts in the front with height adjustment and pre-tensioners
- 3-point seat belt for rear seats (including centre seat)
- Warning sound and light to indicate when seat belts are not fastened (front and rear)
- Automatic headlight control
- Tyre pressure monitoring system
- Park distance control (front & rear)
Option safety features can include:
- Rearview camera with Parallel Park assist
- Area view camera with Parallel Park assist
- Trailer Manoeuvring System included. “Park Assist” and Trailer hitch mechanically swivelling and power detachable
- Head-up Display
- IQ Drive: Autonomous emergency braking, front assist, lane change system with side assist
- IQ Drive: Adaptive cruise control, forward collision warning including autonomous emergency braking, lane change assist, lane-keeping system lane assist, traffic jam assist and “emergency assist”
Standard Security Features:
- Anti-theft alarm with interior monitoring, backup horn and towing protection
- Central locking system with SAFELOCK, radio remote control and 2 remote control folding keys
Tiguan Allspace Technology
All trim lines of the Tiguan Allspace come standard with the Digital Cockpit Pro, which is essentially a customisable high-res infotainment system. This integrated entertainment and information screen allows the driver to access everything they need with ease. We will go over the optional and standard technologies.
- “Composition Media”: 8.0” Touchscreen Radio with MP3/WMA compatibility, Bluetooth, USB Type-C interface also for iPod/iPhone
- Smartphone connectivity: App-Connect with USB Type-C (2x USB ports in front)
- Voice control
- “Discover Pro”: 9.2” Touchscreen high-end satellite navigation with Bluetooth and USB Type-C interface also for iPod/iPhone and wireless App-Connect
- Harman Kardon Sound System (8 speakers, 1 subwoofer and digital 16-channel amplifier)
- Wireless charging system (Only in SA)
Volkswagen Tiguan Allspace Exterior Details
The Volkswagen Tiguan Allspace has an improved and modern design that makes it stand out among other SUVs. The Allspace has been made to match its promise of sportiness with bold lines and a powerful exterior design. The front bumper of the vehicle has an assertive, even imposing design, with clean geometric lines and silver accents. This bumper encapsulates the attitude of the VW Allspace which is confident and determined.
We’ve compiled a list of all the Tiguan Allspace exterior features for your convenience:
(Includes optional and standard features)
- Black roof rails
- Silver anodised roof rails
- Exterior side mirror housings painted in Silver
- Body-colour bumpers
- Dark Red LED: rear combination lamps
- LED matrix headlights with LED separate daytime running lights and dynamic cornering lights
- Ambient lighting, exterior illuminated styling elements in the front
- IQ Lights: Advanced matrix LED (Not available for Namibia & Botswana)
- Panoramic Sunroof: Tilt and sliding
- Trailer hitch mechanically swivelling electrically detachable
- Keyless entry: Access, locking and starting system
- Easy Open with Safe Lock: “Keyless Entry” with SAFELOCK
- Electric tailgate: electric opening and closing feature
Video Review On The VW Tiguan Allspace Interior & Exterior
Would you like to see the VW Tiguan Allspace interior and exterior in motion? We found a great video that showcases the Tiguan Allspace in all of its glory.
Is The Tiguan Allspace Worth Buying?
The Tiguan Allspace is a great investment for people who need an SUV that is bigger than the average. With a spacious interior, 7 seats, modern technology and a bold design – the VW Tiguan Allspace is definitely worth buying.
Is The Tiguan Allspace Discontinued?
The Tiguan Allspace is most definitely not discontinued in South Africa. The Allspace can be purchased from a certified Volkswagen dealership.
Is The Tiguan Allspace a Good Family Car?
The Tiguan Allspace is a good family car, especially for families who need more space for their children or extended family. With 7 seats, there is ample space for family fun – without the interior feeling cramped.
Is The Tiguan or Tiguan Allspace Bigger?
The Tiguan Allspace is larger than the original Tiguan, with 7 seats and larger dimensions.
|Length (mm)||4 728||4 509|
|Height (mm)||1 686||1 635|
|Width (mm)||1 839||1 839|
|Wheelbase (mm)||2 789||2 679|
Have You Got Your Eye On A Tiguan Allspace?
We are committed to helping you find the perfect SUV to suit your needs! CFAO is a certified Volkswagen Dealership, and if you’d like to learn about our great service, please check out our customer reviews.
Do you want to connect with a VW dealership? We have an easy-to-use online tool that helps you to locate a VW dealership in your area.
If you’d like to know more about the VW Tiguan Allspace interior & exterior, or any other VW vehicle please contact us!
Phone: 011 795 5000